Saturday 11 October 2008

Hello

Everyone's got a blog these days. Even my mum was asking about starting one the other day. What she'd post about, I've got no idea. So it's about time I had one. People who know me probably think that I spend far too much time writing words on the internet already. They'd probably be right. But I can't really get away with posting about photography on music sites, or posting about music on places like Flickr, which is why I'm here. Hopefully this will give me the impetus to keep on top of my photography, and also to search out plenty of new music. What's in it for you, I hear you ask? Well, you get the pick of my photos, and the cream of my music selections, which I reckon isn't a bad deal.

So kicking things off, I'm quite pleased with the sunrise photos I took this morning (full set here http://www.flickr.com/photos/rob_orchard/sets/72157607928846199/ )
IMG_2156
IMG_2182

and tonight I'm off to see Ed Meme and The Forms (http://www.myspace.com/edmemeandtheforms) at The Hope in town


2 comments:

Neil Cocker said...

Lovely, lovely photos (as ever) Rob!

:)

Rob said...

cheers Neil. Let's hope I keep this up regularly.